What is ONE Pass in Singapore?
The (Overseas Networks & Expertise) ONE Pass is a new personalised pass available for top talent in Singapore across various sectors, including business, arts, culture, sports, academia, and research. This pass provides holders with the flexibility to work for multiple companies simultaneously, or even be entrepreneurs or shareholders themselves.
- You can work for multiple companies at the same time.
- Spouses can work in Singapore with a Letter of Consent.
- The ONE Pass is valid for 5 years and can be renewed for another 5 years.
- Changing employers is easier as you don’t need to reapply for the pass.
- You are exempt from the Fair Consideration Framework job advertising requirement and from the Complementarity Assessment Framework (COMPASS).
To apply for the ONE Pass, candidates must have professional experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Science and technology
- Academia and research
There are two routes to apply for the pass:
- Salary: Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency for the last year. Will earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 under their prospective employer based in Singapore. The fixed monthly salary of at least $30,000 should come from one employer. Other sources of income may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Candidates must also fulfil specific conditions, including working for an established company overseas for at least 1 year or working for an established company in Singapore.
- Outstanding achievements: Individuals with outstanding achievements in arts and culture, sports, academia and research can apply without meeting the salary criterion. Academic and research applicants need to demonstrate a high level of achievement in scientific or academic research and submit a detailed CV and endorsement letter from a local host research institution.
Prices exclusive of Singapore GST
We provide immigration expertise to help you navigate the ONE pass application process. Our team will assist you in every step, from preparing and submitting your application to tracking its progress and appealing any rejections.
Let us help you start your career in Singapore
Talk with Lanturn
Our team of visa specialists will work with you to determine if you meet the MOM’s requirements for a Singapore ONE pass. You can depend on us to assist you throughout the process and recommend the appropriate visa for your situation.
Careful Review and Application
Our team will guide you through the process of collecting the required documents for your Singapore visa application. We will then manage the process of reviewing and filing your application, ensuring that everything is submitted accurately and efficiently.
Complete Visa Support
Our team will oversee your visa application and provide frequent updates on its progress. If your application is not approved, we will collaborate with you to create a convincing appeal.
Why trust Lanturn for your visa needs?
At Lanturn, we offer personalised guidance to cater to your unique circumstances throughout the Singapore pass application process. Our visa experts will help you identify the best visa option for you and provide tailored advice to ensure a successful application.
Get dedicated and comprehensive assistance for your Singapore visa application with Lanturn. Our visa experts will guide you through the entire process, from document preparation to submission and approval.
Lanturn's visa experts are here to offer consistent and dependable assistance as you navigate the work visa application process. We will monitor your application and provide timely updates and advice to ensure a successful outcome.
What makes Lanturn a trusted
choice for our clients?
Frequently Asked Questions
A ONE Pass application in Singapore typically takes an average of 4 weeks to process. Once approved, the candidate has a period of 6 months to visit Singapore and apply in person for the ONE Pass card. The card will be issued within 5 working days of verifying all the candidate’s documents.
If you are a top talent in the fintech industry and meet the eligibility criteria, applying for the ONE Pass for foreign talents in Singapore could be a good option. As each individual’s circumstances and needs differ, it is best to seek advice from immigration experts to determine if applying for a ONE Pass is the most appropriate visa option.
Yes, the ONE Pass can be a good option for those in the education sector who meet the eligibility criteria. The One Pass offers added benefits for top talent seeking to live and work in Singapore.
Yes, the Singapore One Pass may be renewed for another five years as long as the pass holder meets certain requirements. To renew the pass, the holder:
- Must earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 on average over the past five years in Singapore.
- Have started and operated a Singapore-based company that employs at least five local employees, each earning at least a S$5,000 monthly salary.
- Must submit annual reports to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) detailing their professional activities and salary earned over the past year.
While the One Pass isn’t designed with the advertising industry in mind, it may still be a viable option for artists and creatives. To determine whether it’s right for you, it’s recommended to consult with immigration professionals.
While the One Pass is not designed specifically for healthcare or mental health industries, it is a personalised visa that welcomes top talent across all fields, such as business, arts and culture, sports, academia and research. If you specialise in mental health and are interested in obtaining a One Pass, seek advice from immigration experts on which visa option is appropriate for your situation.
Need more information?